Friday, October 8, 2010

The final stretch...

So its come down to 1 week. I can not believe that next Saturday is our wedding day. How in the world did these months fly by? I tried on my wedding band this morning to see how it looks like with my engagement ring. My conclusion? My engagement ring needs to be cleaned. Badly. And I tried on my dress again this morning. And it still fits... Whew! Anyone want to see my dress? Here it is:
I am hoping I look this skinny...
To me, this model freaks me out! It says... I have nothing between my ears. Look! Squirrel!
She still looks like she is on something....
But I love my dress! And I hope Rich loves the way I look in it too! Stay tune for more pics from our big day! Countdown is on! 8 more days!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, it's so pretty!!! Can't wait to see pix of the big day!!! Enjoy this last week and good luck with the wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete