Thursday, September 16, 2010

30 days!

And I will be Mrs. Rich Lansdale!!!! I can not believe it. It truly seemed like yesterday when were just starting the planning! Now I am down to the very last moments... These next couple of weeks I am sure are going to just fly by! Dum dum de dum!!! Can't wait! I am sooooo excited! But first let me re-count the conversationn I had with the bridal shop... Me: Hi! This is Alisa calling. I would like to schedule a time to pick up my dress. Bridal Shop: Sure... how about the 22nd? Me: Sure, I will be in the weekend of September 24th. Bridal Shop: No dear, October 2nd. Me: But my wedding is OCTOBER 16TH! Bridal Shop: Well, that is not going to work then. Me: Yah think????? So now I am waitng on confirmation that I can pick up my dress the weekend of Oct 2nd. Can you say stressful???

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me with this story? I'm crossing my fingers they can work some magic and get the dress to you sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that's crazy! Way too stressful! But sooooo exciting that your only a few weeks away!!! You must be counting down the minutes!!! You are going to look fantastic!!! Can't wait for pix!!!

    ReplyDelete