Monday, November 1, 2010

Back-to-Back

It's the most wonderful time of the year..... nope not Christmas... LAKER TIME!!! We started the season right when we got back from our honeymoon (very convenient for the Laker's to wait for us to get home, don't you think?) This year we go for the 3-peat.... I just don't really want a nail biter at the end like Game 7 of last years series... I literally felt like I was having a panic attack! Here is Rich and I at a few of the Laker events...
At one of the games during the 2008-2009 season Daisy all ready to got for the Playoff's from 2009!
Rich and I at the Laker Town Hall meeting at Staples Center. This was obviously before the back-to-back victories these past 2 season! CURRENT STANDINGS: 3-0 Poor Clippers.... 0-3 is there any hope for this other LA team?

1 comment: