Sunday, August 21, 2011

When Did I Learn to Cook?

I have been half amazed with myself as of late.  I have really learned how to cook!  And by golly, it is actually tasty!

Tonight I am adding to the menu Enchilada Suizas.  If all turns out okay, I will post picture and recipe. With a little Mexican Rice on the side.

Last week I made Sloppy Joe's.   Those were terrific!  I think that I might start adding recipes to this website/ blog.  Hmmm Maybe I can call it the Recipe of the Month!  Depending on how the Suizas turn out it will be between the Suizas and the Sloppy Joe's... We shall see.

What is everyone else up to this weekend?  I think now I will organize my recipe book while catching up on this weeks GH.  Do I have an exciting life or what?  Whoever said "or what" can bite me! ;-)

Happy Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment