Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Here we go again...

I am back on the wagon!  It has been 2 days, but I am back on the diet!  I think I can! I think I can!

For those of you who are interested in being on a healthy diet and lose weight at the same time, let me share with you  my menu... its delicious (insert sarcastic comment here)

BREAKFAST:
Bowl of Oatmeal (one packet)
Coffee (can't live without the stuff!)

SNACK:
Greek Yogurt with a handful of granola.

LUNCH:
4oz of chicken
1 Cup of Rice
You can add a salad too with 2 grams of fat or less dressing...

SNACK:
Low Carb Bar (less than 2 or 3 carbs.)

DINNER:
4 Oz of Protein (preferably chicken or fish.  Although I did have pork last night)
All the veggies you can eat!
Salad with 2 grams or less of dressing

DESSERT:
None... ha ha just kidding. On this diet you can have a Jello Cup, although I do try to avoid it.  For instance last night I had a piece of gum.

How can I not lose weight on this diet???? Seriously!

Did I mention I have to go to Chicago on business next week?  That is going to be a challenge!

1 comment: