Saturday, January 1, 2011

Our last night of 2010

Before dinner.  Look Rich is almost as tall as the tree!  And I am almost as tall as him in my 4" heels!

Daisy looks so scary with her glowing eyes!  But she loves her daddy!

Our perfect family.

Our first New Year's as Husband and Wife.  How in the world will 2011 be as good as 2010?

Daisy and Mommy.....  My constant companion since she came into my life 9 years ago.  I love this little doggy more than words can say!

Daisy asking me for a kiss!  My first new year's kiss!
 
We decided to have dinner at the place the started it all.... our marriage that is.... Dinner at Roy's!

Before- Chandon Rose... My Favorite!


And After... My favorite is gone.... :-(
We had such a wonderful New Year's.  The Laker's won... and I got a kiss from my favorite man at midnight.  What more can a girl ask for?????

I still ask... how in the world can 2011 top 2010????  I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment