Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday! Monday! Monday!

I hate Monday's. In reality, who really likes Mondays? Except those people who have no life outside of their office and can't wait for the new work week to start. Me, on the other hand, wish I could still be in dream land. I'm usually really grouchy on Monday's until I have drunk my first cup of coffee. This morning is no exception. My engine oil light came on. Again. Augh! I drive a freakin BMW! This should not happen! Very annoying. Such an inconvenience, cause now I gotta go to the Auto Parts store, get the oil and have Rich put it in the car. I am really a girl about this kind of stuff. Went to a wedding this weekend for our friends Erin & Tom. Absolutely beautiful. The ceremony at Pepperdine University in Malibu was a stunning start and then the reception in their friends backyard was spectacular. I have to admit.. I will be stealing an idea or 2.... First idea I am stealing? The lighted up ice cubes in the centerpieces. Such a good idea for an evening reception. Gives the centerpieces a nice glow... And since the party will be outside in November, it will be really nice. Second idea.... all the candles. Loved the look of the candles glowing all around. Other than that, all the ideas are my own. :-) Now, I need to go and find the centerpiece holders... Have a good Monday! Need to start working now!

2 comments:

  1. I HATE Mondays too!!!! It sounds like you had a fun weekend, love the ideas that you're "stealing"!! What are someof your ideas for the party? What date in November? Does this mean you'll be wearing two dresses, one for October, one for November??? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course 2 dresses! Although the one dress for the November party is more of a cocktail dress! But still amazing!

    ReplyDelete